Tuesday 26 March 2024

Michal E Mann (Climate scientist)

I have to take these tweets on trust, since I'm blocked from following him. But Michael E. Mann is a famous, and iconic, climate scientist. A true darling of the Left, academic, establishment. His honourary degrees and awards outnumber my academic qualifications. His Wikipedia entry, shows only a fraction of awards actually doled out to him.

Dispite (me) being a relative imbecile, due to the weight of awards Mann has, compared to mine, I state, with certainty, that carbon dioxide, cyanide and arsenic are 3 very different substances, which behave in no way like CO2. With water, Carbon dioxide, CO2, is the basis for life on earth; Cyanide and arsenic are toxic poisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There's no Greenhouse Effect

If an atmospheric greenhouse effect existed for CO₂, it will be possible to measure the ‘back-radiation’. It will show up in both the ther...